The pandemic situation in which we find ourselves forces us to be fleible in order to offer its attendees the highest quality in training with the minimum risk. Fortunately, we have a privileged environment, surrounded by nature, located on a peninsula and with restricted access.
To guarantee safety in activities our organization has implemented the following TEMPORARY SPECIAL MEASURES as long as the current situation is maintained. We will make periodic reviews of these measures as the date of the festival approaches and we will adapt the points:
- The maximum capacity of attendees is limited to 40 people.
- In each inddor class, students will be split in two groups of maximum 20 people.
- The modules shall be ventilated and disinfected at the end of each morning.
- We will have hydroalcoholic solutions and soap to maintain optimal hand hygiene.
- The use of mask will depend on the health indications at the time of the event.